To use Odoo in your language
1) Create your account on Transifex
To help us translate Odoo, you need to create your account on Transifex:
- Pick a username
- Enter your email address
- Choose your password
- Click on "Create your account"
2) Pick a project and read the glossary
Once you join a team, you can access its projects. Pick one and click on it to access the project page.
Transifex provides a glossary for each language and projects to have a consistent interface. Make sure to read the one of your language by clicking on "View glossary".
Choose your language and on the next page, click a file to translate. In the pop-up, click on "Translate".
3) Start translating
On the translation screen, make sure to filter the list with "Untranslated" terms only (left pane). You are now all set to translate the term (top right pane) in your language (bottom right pane).
On the bottom right, you can access:
- Suggestions: translations suggested by other translators
- Comments: if you need to leave a comment for the reviewer
- Details: where the term is in the source code